Terms and conditions for our driving lessons
1. A non-refundable deposit fee is required at the time of booking. This is then deducted from the driving course price. Each NTPQ driving course is for the time booked. No NTPQ driving courses will be brought over to the next week unless agreed with your instructor. The total hours of the course booked include the time for the test. Extra hours can be booked, but for an additional hourly cost.
2. If your NTPQ driving instructor feels you are not ready to take your practical driving test, even on the day of exam, because of safety, then you will NOT be allowed to take the practical driving test with our company. NO refund for your test or driving course, will be offered to you. Pupils who NON-SHOW or cancel at short notice, for any of the tests or course lessons, then no refunds will be offered. We will then have the right to cancel your NTPQ driving course completely. If a pupil cancels a course through their own decision, then NO REFUND is given from US or driving instructor.
3. Pupils who book extra singular driving lessons and who NON-SHOW, or cancel at very short notice, then the missed hourly tuition fee will be charged and payable to the NTPQ driving instructor. You must attend each driving lesson on time, and in a ﬁt state to drive. NOT to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, including prescribed medicines, this will affect your concentration and awareness. if any of our driving instructors believe you are unﬁt to drive, he or she will tell you that the driving lessons / driving course is CANCELLED because of legal
reasons. No refund will be offered.
4. We will try to provide the pupil with the same instructor each day of the NTPQ driving course. But, through circumstances, it might not be possible to do so. No pupil should drive continuously, so very short breaks will be arranged.
5. ALL attempts will be made to obtain Practical driving tests on the last day of pupil’s intensive driving courses, if the pupil passed the Theory Test whilst on the longer 10 day crash courses. But when this is NOT possible in securing a place, the pupil are required to return at a later date, to take their driving test. A couple of hours are kept back from the driving course, for the day of the practical driving test.
6. No Practical test can be booked until Theory test is passed. A Practical Driving Test date can only be achieved by the availability, when we consult the DVSA website at the time of the practical test booking. Throughout the NTPQ driving course, the pupil will be assessed of their driving ability. If it is thought that the pupil would not pass the practical driving test, throughout the driving course, she/he will be informed and offered extra hours to bring the driving up to driving practical test standard, so long as the instructor has the space in their diary to accommodate the extra hours.
7. A professional approach is demanded of the pupil and no abusive behaviour towards NTPQ instructors or office staff will be accepted. The NTPQ driving course will be terminated and the fee not refunded in such event. A driving course, any test fees and deposit will be held for a maximum of 6 months, if a pupil is unable to start the course for what ever reason After that time, a new deposit, test fees, driving course fee will be required to be repaid.
8. All courses are based on average learning capabilities and are a guide only. No guarantees of a first time pass can be implied. NTPQ is only paid on commission and acts only as a booking agent. The contract of the Driving Course is between the Pupil and the Instructor, who is a self-employed contractor for the company. Any disputes claims or discussions of such should therefore be taken up with the instructor and not with us We cannot be held liable for any compensation claim from a pupil, nor can it be held responsible for any traffic law violation on the part of the pupil.
9. You must pass the legal eyesight test before allowed on the course. The instructor will check this on the first lesson. If in doubt, have your eyesight checked by an optician before course.
10. We do not store or share financial information with 3rd parties.
11. For all courses, you will be required to pay a deposit based on the cost of the course, dependent on the number of hours of the course booked. The balance is payable to your instructor on the first driving lesson.